Accessing Sensei Cloud Recorded Class
Sensei Cloud uses the whole screen to help you view and manage your office. A progressive display provides the level of detail you need when you need it, while the top of the window displays what you need most. When you log in to the software, you see the Sensei Cloud main window, with the Checkout Queue on the left side of the screen and the Patient Search field and User menu on the right.
Within each area of Sensei Cloud, much of the information displayed is a link. Hover the cursor over an item; if it changes from an arrow to a finger, you can click there for more details and options.
On the upper-left of the screen is the Checkout Queue and the number of patients in the queue. Hover the cursor over a name to see more information. Click the name to display the Checkout window for the patient.
On the upper-right of the screen is the Patient Search field. Enter identifying information---such as a patient’s name, address, date of birth, or phone number---and then select from the results.
Note: You must enter at least three characters to receive search results.
Click the patient's name to view the Patient Snapshot and more options. If the patient is not in the system, click Create New Patient.
On the upper-right of the screen is your User Name/ID. Click this to access the User menu, from which you can customize individual settings, access administrative settings, contact support, provide feedback, and access additional information such as community forums, general discussions, and online help.
For hourly employees, the Clock In/Clock Out icon is displayed next to the user name. Hover over the icon to view your status; click to clock in or out.
The User menu includes:
- My Settings—Displays information about the staff member and a list of all staff members. Depending on your user permission, you can create and edit staff member information.
- Administration—Displays information about the practice. From the Administration tab, you can
set up most of the functions of the practice, if you have user permission.
- Dashboard—Gives you a quick look at the practice statistics. From the Dashboard tab, you can
run reports, if you have user permission.
- What’s New—Provides access to release notes on the Carestream Dental Exchange.
- Get Support—Enables you to search online help and opens a live chat dialogue box so you can speak directly to a Support representative during regular business hours.
- Submit Feedback (User Voice)—Provides another way to send a message to Carestream Dental and give general feedback, report a bug, or request support.
- Logout—Logs you out of the software.
When you log in, the Location tab is always displayed first on the left. Each active location and patient selected is displayed in a row at the top of the screen to indicate that the records are open until you close the tabs. The Administration and Dashboard tabs are also displayed here when in use. The currently displayed tab is black; additional active location tabs are purple; and active patient tabs are blue. Click a tab to return to that location or patient, or click the X on the tab to close it.
The menus, options, and information displayed in the main panel depend on what you have selected.
Note: Click the + on a Location tab to display a list of other locations in the practice.
Note: Click the shield icon to enable/disable the HIPAA privacy display on the Schedule.
When you select a Location tab, the menu bar displays your work area choices. In this illustration, Home is selected, the Location Home dashboard is displayed, and the Actions panel displays options.
The Home options and information are different when you select a patient.