Timecards are accessed from the Timecard Reporting window.
- Administrators can access timecards for other team members and themselves by selecting the
Administration tab > Team > Team Timecards.
- Use the Print Timecard action to create a PDF Timecard Report of the team members displayed in the list for the selected reporting period or for a selected team member.
- Non-administrative team members can access and print their own read-only timecard by clicking the User menu and selecting My Settings >Team > Team Timecards.
Note: The ability to resolve issues and add overrides requires administrative permissions. For more information on permissions in Sensei Cloud, see How to Assign Group and User Permissions.
To manage timecards:
- From the Administration tab, select Team > Team Timecards. The Timecard Reporting window is displayed.
- Use the Filter List to filter by team members or specify a reporting period. (Defaults are All Team Members and Last Two Weeks.) You can also filter the list to look for Clock In/Out Issues and Overrides.
- Select Hide Inactive Team Members (not currently employed) and/or Hide Team Members with No Data (no working hours calculated during the reporting period) if you do not want to view those members or include them on the report.
The list is displayed, with any irregularities in the expected Calculated Hours are noted with a Warning icon.
- Select a team member to view the details, by date, for that employee. The warning icon is displayed for dates on which irregularities occur.
Note: Click the icon to view the details.
- To correct an irregularity, you must enter an override for that date. Click Add in the Overrides column. The Add Timecard Override window is displayed.
- Adjust the hours and minutes to correct the team member's working hours for that day, enter a reason in the Notes field, and click Submit. The entry is displayed in the Overrides column, and the corrected working hours are displayed in the Working Hours column.