Sensei Cloud comes with a pre-configured location. For your initial setup, you must modify the location with your practice and location details. Location information is used to identify where services are performed and to populate fields when printing claim forms.
To set up the location:
- On the Administration tab, click Locations. Existing locations for the practice are listed on the left side.
- Click Create New Location or select a location and click Edit Selected Location. The entry fields become active.
- In the Location section:
- Enter an Internal Name. This can be the same as the Business Name for a single location practice, or a descriptive name that identifies a specific location in a multi-location practice; for example, East Main Street.
- Enter the official Business Name that is tied to the the Tax ID Number (TIN). This name is automatically printed on the ADA Claim form (Box 48) along with the Billing & Mailing Address.
- Select the appropriate Time Zone.
- Enter the Physical Address for the location.
- For the Billing & Mailing Address, select Same as Physical Address or enter the official billing and mailing address. The information in these boxes is automatically printed on the ADA Claim form (Box 48) along with the official Business Name.
- In the Contact Information section:
- Enter the Main phone number for the location. This is automatically printed in Box 52 of the ADA Claim form.
- Click Add Phone Number to enter a back-office, after-hours, or fax phone number.
- Enter the Website URL for your practice or location.
- Enter the Practice Email that is the primary point of contact for this location. This is the official email address from which outgoing correspondence is sent, and will be used in marketing materials, correspondence, invoices, and so forth.
- Use the Display Sender field to specify the name displayed in the From: field on outgoing correspondence, i.e., business, provider, or contact name. If left blank, From: fields will display the Practice Email address.
- Use the Social section to enter any social media pages or accounts for your practice.
- In the Business section:
- Select the Tooth Numbering Preference for this office. Note: If this value is changed, only new records will reflect the new numbering system; old records remain unchanged.
- Enter the Tax ID Number (TIN). This is automatically printed in Box 51 of the ADA Claim form.
- Enter the NPI Number. This is automatically printed in Box 49 of the ADA Claim form.
- In the Taxonomy Code field*, select the specialty associated with this location or its NPI Number.
- Enter the local, state, or federal Business License Number associated with this practice/location. This is automatically printed in Box 50 of the ADA Claim form.
- Select the Default Providers for new patients. A patient's Default Providers can be changed from the Patient Record.
- Under Clinical Defaults, select the Clinical Homepage to open by default when you jump to the clinical context for a patient in the absence of an appointment.
- Click Save.
*For Oral Surgery locations, use the Taxonomy Code 204E00000X.
Please sign in to leave a comment.