For offices in the UK:
Follow this link to review the announcement by the Office of the Chief Dental Officer:
Hundreds of thousands more dental appointments to help recovery of services
If your practice is in receipt of this funding, you must complete the Flexible Commissioning Indicator section of the FP17 claim form before submitting affected claims.
To set the Flexible Commissioning Indicator for a claim:
- Select the NHS Claim you want to update. The Update NHS Claim window is displayed.
- Expand the Clinical Data Set/DMF options.
- Select Override Generated Values. You are prompted to confirm this action.
- Click Yes, and then scroll down to the Flexible Commissioning Flag field.
- Select the relevant option from the drop-down list.
- Select Update.
Please sign in to leave a comment.