The financial management features enable you to track and report on production by provider, including associated charges, adjustments, discounts, and write-offs for a specified reporting period.
From the Location tab, select Financial > Provider Production. The Production by Provider window is displayed.
The defaults are All Providers and a Service date of This Month. Use the Filter List to refine the list by provider and reporting period as needed. You can also elect to hide inactive providers, or providers with no data for the selected reporting period.
From the list, you can view the following information:
- Summary metrics at the top of the window for the selected providers in the service date range.
- Line-item breakdown for each selected provider's charges, charge adjustments, write-offs, and so forth, that affect net production.
- A No Provider section for items (such as write-offs and discounts) that were not assigned to a provider when entered.
Note: A provider can be added from the Patient Ledger by selecting, adjusting, and correcting the entry.
Printing and Exporting the Report
From the Actions panel, you can select:
- Print Report to create a printable .PDF document that includes a summary of each provider’s production for the reporting period, with a detailed accounting for each provider in a separate section for distribution.
- Export Report to send the report data to a .CSV file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.