Note: The Group Procedure needs to have at least one or more procedures that will reset a patient's recare/recall cycle.
To verify the procedure includes this setting:
- From the Administration tab, select Procedures & Fees.
- Under Actions, perform a search for the code using the Description, CDT Code, or Office Code.
- Select the code to be edited.
- Under Actions, click Edit Selected Procedure.
- If this procedure should reset a Patient’s Recare/Recall, select Yes in the Resets Recare or Resets Recall field.
- Click Update.
- Edit the Patient Record and enter the Group Procedure in the Default Procedure field.
- Click Save Patient.
For more information, see: