Product Enhancements and New Features:
Referral Tracking and Reporting Enhancements
There are four referral report enhancements:
Interactions by Referral Source Report (US Only)
This new report provides information on interactions with referral sources based on entries in the Public Relations tab of the Referral Entry for the source.
For practices with multiple locations, this report is available only when the All Locations tab is selected for Location. For single-location practices, the report is on the Referrals menu.
To generate this report:
- On the Location tab, click the plus sign (+) and then select All Locations.
Note: Single-location practices can skip this step.
- On the All Locations tab, select Referral > Interactions by Referral Source.
- Filter the list as needed.
- Select a line item to display more details.
Referral Activity Report
There are two changes to this report:
- The report has moved, and is now available under the Location > Referrals menu.
- The data is now based on service date instead of transaction date.
For more information, see How to Track Referral Activity.
New Group/User Permissions
The Referral Source Management and Referral Reports functionalities are accessible by team members who are included in the Administrators group (Group Permissions) or who are granted individual access (User Permissions). For more information, see How to Assign Group and User Permissions.
Export to Excel (US Only)
This functionality has been enabled for the referral reports.
Printing the Schedule Day View or Diary Day View by Provider
You can now select one or more providers when printing out the Schedule (US) or Diary (UK).
(Location > Schedule/Diary > Day View > Print Schedule/Print Diary)
The default is All Providers, but you can customize the printout for a particular provider or group of providers (doctors and hygienists).
For more information, see How to Print the Schedule/Diary Day View.
Printing the Treatment Plan List
You can now print out the Treatment Plan List.
(Location > Appt Worklist > Treatment Plan)
For more information, see How to Access the Location Treatment Plan List.
Appointment Interface on Patient Home Screen
The Appointments section on the Patient Home screen has been enhanced. The patient’s Previous, Pending, and Scheduled appointments are listed, along with the Status and Info, including duration, provider, location, as well as appointment type when types are assigned instead of procedure codes (such as for Ortho and Oral Surgery practices).
- Select the list to view: Previous, Pending, or Scheduled.
- Select an appointment in the list to view details.
- Select Appointment Details to open the Appointment card, where you can update or schedule/reschedule the appointment.
NHS CCN 61 Updates (UK Only)
The standard band charges associated with completing NHS courses of treatment have been updated.
46 additional defects and enhancements were addressed.