You can view a list of Treatment Plans for your location to identify patient treatment plans with unscheduled work, so you can schedule the work or update the plans. This list is based on patients who have this location selected as their Preferred Location in the Patient Record.
To view Treatment Plans for a location:
- From the Location tab, select Appt Worklists > Treatment Plan List.
- Use the search filters to refine the list by patient name (Search Plans) or procedures (Search Procedures). Locations in the UK can also filter by Associated NHS provider.
Note: Select Hide Pts with Appts to refine the list to plans with procedures to be scheduled, or select Only plans needing completion to display plans for which all procedures have been completed, so you can mark the plans Completed and claim UDAs (UK NHS).
- Click a line item to display more information or add a note.
- Click Schedule Appointment to create an appointment for the procedures in the plan.
- Click Manage Treatment Plan to view and edit details.
- From the Viewing Treatment Plan window, you can select procedures and:
- Schedule selected procedures.
- Print selected procedures.
Note: For NHS courses of treatment, the entire plan is printed to accurately reflect the associated band charge and NHS fee.
- Click Send Pre-Auth to create a claim and request pre-authorization.
- Schedule or print the Group procedures.
- Post charges, if applicable.
- Mark the plan and procedures as complete.
- Click Reject Plan. You are prompted to confirm this action.
Note: Locations in the UK must click Save Changes before taking plan-level actions.
Note: To access a treatment plan from the Patient tab, select Treatment Plans. A list of the patient's treatment plans is displayed.