The Procedure Trend Analysis report enables you to track procedures and production values of your referral sources. Generate this report to view the following information for the selected referral source(s):
- Patient count
- Procedure count (by procedure type)
- Production value associated with each referral source for the selected (service date) reporting period, as well as the previous period (e.g., this quarter and this quarter last year), indicated by PY (prior year)
To generate this report:
- Select Location > Referrals > Procedure Trend Analysis.
- Use the Filter List to select one or more Referral Sources, define the Reporting Period, and narrow the report by Treatment Types, as desired. The list refreshes based on your selections.
- Click on a line item to expand details by procedure code.
- (FUNCTIONALITY COMING SOON) Under Actions, you can export this report to a spreadsheet, or select Print Report to print it out or save it as .PDF file.
For more information, see How to Track Referral Activity, and How to Manage Referral Sources.
Please sign in to leave a comment.