The Procedure Trend Analysis report enables you to track procedures and production values of your referral sources. Generate this report to view the following information for the selected referral source(s):
- Patient count
- Procedure count (by procedure type)
- Production value associated with each referral source for the selected (service date) reporting period, as well as the previous period (e.g., this quarter and this quarter last year), indicated by PY (prior year)
To generate this report:
- Select Location > Referrals > Procedure Trend Analysis.
- Use the Filter List to select one or more Referral Sources, define the Reporting Period, and narrow the report by Treatment Types, if needed. The list refreshes based on your selections.
- Click on a line item to expand details by procedure code.
- Under Actions, click Export to Excel to export this report to a spreadsheet, or click Print Report to print it or save it as .PDF file.
Note: The procedure codes are not included in the printed report. To include the full details, export the report.
Note: The Referral Source Management and Referral Reports functionalities are accessible by team members who are included in the Administrators group. Users that are not Administrators need to be granted permission to access the Procedure Trend Analysis Report. See How to Assign Group and User Permissions for more information on how to edit user permissions.