You can settle an NHS claim manually if a response has not been received by the NHS in Sensei Cloud, but you can confirm that the claim has been processed in COMPASS.
To settle a claim:
- From the Claims Management screen (Location or Patient tab > NHS Claims), select the claim you want to settle.
Note: The claim must have been transmitted, with a status of Sent or Rejected.
The Update NHS Claim window is displayed.
- Click Make Settled. You are prompted to confirm this action.
Note: Settling the claim here is a non-standard workflow that may require you to adjust the claim’s associated contract. For example, if the records in COMPASS for the claim vary from the original submission (e.g., approved UDAs credited for the claim), you might need to manage the adjustments.
- Click Settle.
Adjusting an NHS Contract When Settling Manually
To make the necessary adjustments:
- From the Administration tab, select Contracts.
- From the panel on the left side, use the Search feature to find and select the contract.
- In the main panel, scroll to the Contract Targets section.
- Select Manage Performer Targets.
- Select Manage Adjustments.
- Enter the necessary changes, and click Save Adjustments.
For more information, see How to Set NHS Performer Targets.
Please sign in to leave a comment.