Scheduler/Diary setup functions are performed from the Administration tab. You must have user permission for this tab and the related functions.
Use the Location Schedule Planning (US) or Location Diary Planning (UK) feature to set default working hours, and to define exceptions to the defaults. You can also mark the office as Closed or apply a different template.
To edit the schedule details for a selected day:
- From the User menu, click Administration.
- From the Administration tab, select Scheduler > Location Schedule Planning (US) or Diary > Location Diary Planning (UK) .
- If your practice has multiple locations, select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select a date on the calendar, and click Selected Day Details. The options are displayed.
Note: To edit details for multiple days, press the Ctrl key and select the days for which this change applies.
- Select Edit Day Details. The Location Office Hours for [Selected Day] window is displayed, with the Use Default Hours selected by default.
- Deselect Use Default Hours. Entry fields are displayed.
- Adjust the working hours for the day.
- Click Save Hours.
Note: If schedule production data is enabled for the selected location, scheduled production amounts are displayed next to each month in the Location Schedule Planning view (US only). See How to View Production Forecasting Data for more information.
For more information, see How to Set Default Scheduler Hours for a Location.