To add a referral source to a patient record:
- From the Patient Record tab, under Actions, click Edit Patient Record.
- In the Patient Referrals section, click Add Patient Referral.
- Search for the Referral source and select the referral. If not found, a box will show below with the characters you typed and then you can click Create. This will open a new Source Referral window using the characters you typed, so you may need to edit the name as needed.
- Complete the Create Referral Source screen. If the Practice Name is not found, click Create to add one.
- Click Create to save the new Referral Source.
- Enter the Date of Referral and Referral Type.
- Click Update.