To mark an item on an NHS treatment plan as having been referred out for external work:
- In the patient's chart, ensure that the current plan is selected from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Gear icon to the right of the plan.
- If the treatment is not already on the plan, add it using the Search to add NHS procedures drop-down list at the top of the Manage Treatment Plan window.
- To the right of the item being referred out for external work, click the Gear icon.
- Select the Treatment Referred Out option.
- Click Save.