By default, NHS contracts are set to auto-extend. If this option was deselected when the contract was created, the contract can be manually extended.
To manually extend a contract:
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Contracts.
- On the left side of the window, click the contract you want to extend.
- Under Actions, click Extend Selected Contract.
- In the Extend Contract window, confirm the Contract Start Date and Contract End Date. NHS contracts ordinarily run from April 1st until March 31st the next year.
- Set a UDA target in the Contract UDA Target field, if needed.
- Add or remove performers to the contract under the Contract Performers section by clicking Add Performer to add a user, or the Remove link next to an existing performer if they are no longer required on the contract.
- Click Extend Contract.
Article is closed for comments.