To print a patient billing statement:
- From the Patient tab, click Financials > Ledger.
- Under Actions, click Print Billing Statement.
From the Location tab, select Financial > Accounts Receivable. Select a patient in the list and then click Print Billing Statement.
The Statement Print Options window is displayed.
- Under Print Statement as, select Individual Statements or Group Statement.
Note: See How to Print a Group Billing Statement for more information.
- Use the Include Transaction History to select a range for the statement.
- Select a Statement Due Date (number of days from the statement date).
- Select a Service Date Sort Order.
- Select whether to include the Current Due or Patient Due amounts.
- Enter a Statement Message to appear on the statement.
- Click Print. A .pdf file for the statement is displayed in the lower-left of the window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.