Use the Team Member Settings feature to create or edit a staff member's personal, professional, and employment information.
To create or edit a team member:
- From the User menu, select Administration.
- Select Team > Team Members.
The Team Member Settings window is displayed.
- Under Actions, select Create New Team Member, or select a team member from the list and click Edit Selected Team Member.
Note: You can use the search field to locate a team member.
The Team Member Settings fields become active.
- Under Professional Information, enter or verify the team member's Location and Role. You can also assign a color to display on the schedule. Enter the NPI and Taxonomy Code.
Note: There are two taxonomy codes for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: 1223S0112X is for the doctor and 204E00000X is for the location.
- Complete the team member's Personal Information and Contact Information.
- Under Login Information, enter or edit the team member's email address. In the User Access field, select Active (default) or Inactive.
Note: The User Access designation is for access to Sensei Cloud. Select Inactive if this employee does not log in to Sensei Cloud; in other words, a clinical provider who does not document patient care in the software. The team member can still be assigned patients, production, claims, and so forth, but cannot log in and needs no user license.
- Under Employment:
- Select Active (default) or Inactive.
- Select Salaried or Hourly.
Note: Selecting Hourly prompts the user to clock-in upon logging into the system, and Sensei Cloud tracks working hours based on clock-in and clock-out actions. Selecting Salaried disables the clock-in/clock-out functionality, and working hours are not tracked.
Note: The Hire Date defaults to the current date, but you can select a retroactive date if needed.
- Click Save Team Member.
Note: When you designate an employee as Inactive, any existing records, such as appointments, posted charges, or notes, and so forth, are maintained.
Note: Select Display required field only if you want to enter only the required information at this time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.