Product Enhancements and New Features:
Additional CPT Codes (US Only)
In response to requests from our Oral Surgery customers, four additional CPT codes have been added to Sensei Cloud:
- Moderate Sedation codes: 99152, 99153
- Interprofessional Telephone Assessment Codes: 99446, 99447
To associate a CPT code with a procedure code, select Administration > Procedures & Fees > Procedure List & Fee Schedule. You can either create a new procedure or update an existing procedure with the CPT code.
For more information, see How to Use CPT Codes for Medical Billing.
There are two small enhancements to the Patient Record interface:
Title Field for Customers in the UK
The Salutation field in the Patient Record has been changed to Title for customers in the UK.
You can now select the “Mx” salutation (Title field for customers in the UK) for patients who prefer not to be identified by gender in their patient record:
Ability to Include Diagnosis Codes on Dental Claims (US Only)
You can now include diagnosis codes on dental claims.
To enable this feature:
- Select Administration > Practice Settings > Diagnosis Codes.
- If diagnosis codes are not yet enabled, select Enable Diagnosis Codes.
- Next to Prompt to add diagnosis codes when adding new procedure codes, click Yes.
When these settings are configured, you can:
- Map up to 4 diagnosis codes on the dental paper claim form.
- Modify diagnosis code mapping on CDT Codes after posting.
- View diagnosis codes and mapping on CDT Codes after posting.
- Print up to 4 diagnosis codes on the dental paper claim form.
- Transmit diagnosis codes electronically on dental claims.
Note: Sensei Cloud will create an additional claim when more than four diagnosis codes are used.
For more information, see How to Use ICD-10 Medical Diagnosis Codes.
New Service Location Designation
You can now enter a service location on medical claims when the location of work performed differs from your practice location, such as a hospital or mobile clinic. A new screen has been added to define service locations for your practice.
Note: This feature is presently available only for printed medical claims, but will soon be available for additional types of claims in an upcoming release.
The affected areas of the software include:
Patient Ledger: You can enter a service location when posting or adjusting/correcting a charge.
Note: This does not impact reporting or payments. Scheduling and posted production still apply to practice location.
- Claim Details: When practice and service locations are different, this information is visible; when they are the same, it is suppressed.
The affected areas of printed medical claims include:
- Service location name and address in box 32 on the medical paper claim form.
- Service location NPI in box 32a.
- Service location POS code in box 24b.
Note: Box 24j should remain the rendering provider NPI. Boxes 33 and 33a should remain the practice information.
Setting Up Service Locations
A Service Location Settings screen has been added, that is similar to Practice Location Settings. Use this screen to define one or more service locations (Administration > Locations > Service Locations).
Important: In the Business section of Service Location Settings, you must select a Place of Service Code to identify the type of location. These codes are listed in the knowledge article linked below. See CMS.gov for the most up-to-date service code list and descriptions.
For more information, see How to Add Service Locations.
Two additional defects were addressed.