The Productivity by Referral Source report enables you to track which referral sources are responsible for sending you the most business. The report is organized by production provider, with line items for each included referral source, for a specified period.
Generate this report to view:
- Patient count
- Charges, based on service date
- Payments (distributed transactions)
Note: This column is only displayed when credit distribution (Applied Payments) is enabled for the practice.
- Prior year (PY) totals for each category, using the same criteria and reporting period
To generate this report:
- Select Location > Referrals > Productivity by Referral Source.
- Use the Filter List to select one or more production Providers and Referral Sources.
- Define the Reporting Period. The list refreshes automatically based on your selections.
When viewing the report, note:
- Credit goes to the active referral source on the payment acceptance date.
- Totals displayed at the top of the page are for all production doctors.
- Patients are only counted once per period; if they see two doctors in the practice, they are counted in each grid, but only once at the top of the screen.
- Under Actions, customers in the US can click Export to Excel to export this report to a spreadsheet, or click Print Report to print it or save it as .PDF file.
Note: The Referral Source Management and Referral Reports functionalities are accessible by team members who are included in the Administrators group. Users that are not Administrators need to be granted permission to access the Productivity by Referral Source Report. See How to Assign Group and User Permissions for more information on how to edit user permissions.
For more information, see How to Track Referral Activity, and How to Manage Referral Sources.
Please sign in to leave a comment.