Note: This feature is available for practices that have Oral Surgery features enabled.
Use the Clinical Chart (EMR) interface to view and record information about a patient's vital signs. You can record multiple sets of readings for an appointment. You can also enter readings that were taken during previous appointments.
Note: You can edit/update a set of readings, and also click the Show History icon to view previous versions.
To enter vital signs:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Clinical Chart (EMR). The appointment is displayed in the panel.
- On the right side of the appointment line, select Add to Chart > Vitals. The Patient's Vitals entry panel is displayed, along with the user name and time the entry was created.
- Record the patient's Blood Pressure, and select the BP Site from which it was taken.
- Enter the patient's Pulse rate.
- Enter the patient's Height (in/cm) and Weight (lbs/kg). The BMI is calculated automatically.
Note: The height and weight are automatically calculated for both systems of measure.
- Enter the patient's:
- Respiration (bpm)
- Temperature (F/C)
- SpO2 (%)
- ETCO2 (mmHg)
- Click Create Vitals. The data is added to the record for the selected appointment.
For more information, see Sensei Cloud Oral Surgery Feature Overview.
Please sign in to leave a comment.