Note: This feature is available for practices that have Oral Surgery features enabled.
Use the Clinical Chart (EMR) interface to view and record information about a patient's allergies.
To add patient allergy information:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Clinical Chart (EMR). The Allergies section is displayed on the top right. Any already-documented allergies are listed.
Note: Only two items are displayed by default. Click the panel to display the full list. Click History to display an audit view of all current and deleted (archived) items.
- Click New. The Add Allergy window is displayed.
- Use the Allergy field to search for and select an item.
Note: If the allergy is not in the list, you are prompted to create an entry for it.
- In the Note field, add any relevant information.
- Click Add Allergy. The item is added to the Allergies panel in the patient's Clinical Chart (EMR).