Note: This feature is available for practices that have Oral Surgery features enabled..
Use the Clinical Chart (EMR) interface to view and record information about a patient's medications.
To add patient medications:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Clinical Chart (EMR). The Medications section is displayed in the top center. Any already-documented current medications are listed.
Note: Only two items are displayed by default. Click the panel to display the full list. Click History to display an audit view of all current and deleted (archived) items.
- Click New. The Add Medication window is displayed.
- Use the Medication field to search for and select an item.
Note: If the medication is not in the list, you are prompted to create an entry for it.
- In the Note field, add any relevant information, such as dosage, frequency, treated condition, etc.
- Click Add Medication. The item is added to the Medications panel in the patient's Clinical Chart (EMR).
For more information, see Oral Surgery Clinical Chart (EMR) and Sensei Cloud Oral Surgery Feature Overview.
Please sign in to leave a comment.