Note: This feature is available for practices that have Oral Surgery features enabled..
Use the Clinical Chart (EMR) interface to view and record information about a patient's medications.
To add patient medications:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Clinical Chart (EMR). The Medications section is displayed in the top center. Any already-documented current medications are listed.
Note: Only two items are displayed by default. Click the panel to display the full list. Click History to display an audit view of all current and deleted (archived) items.
- Click New. The Add Medication window is displayed.
- Use the Medication field to search for and select an item.
Note: If the medication is not in the list, you are prompted to create an entry for it.
- In the Note field, add any relevant information, such as dosage, frequency, treated condition, etc.
- Click Add Medication. The item is added to the Medications panel in the patient's Clinical Chart (EMR).