To set Automated Statement delivery preferences for your entire customer base:
- From the Administration tab, select eServices > Automated Statements.
- Select Bulk Update Stmt Prefs. The Bulk Update Statement Delivery Preferences window is displayed, with a count of the current preferences of your patient base.
- Select your preference and click Apply.
Note: Patient records without an email address will not be updated to Email or Both as part of the bulk update.
When you include Online Statements with your Automated Statements Service, you can set a preference in the Patient Record for patients who want to receive statements by email.
To set up patients for online statement delivery:
- From the Patient tab, select Patient Record > Edit Patient Record.
- Scroll down to Patient Preferences.
- For Statement Delivery:
- Select Email for patients who want to receive bills by email and pay online.
- Select Mail for patients who want to receive paper bills through postal mail.
- Select Both for patients who want both paper and email bills.
Note: For conversion customers, the statement delivery preference for existing
patients is maintained as part of your data conversion.
- Click Save Patient.
For more information, see How to Use the Automated Statements Service.