Setting Up a Recare/Recall System Recorded Class
Default settings for Recare (US practices) and Recall (UK practices) are configured at the Practice level for all locations. You can access the settings two ways:
- Administration tab > Practice Settings > Recare Defaults/Recall Defaults
- Location tab > Appt Worklists > Recare/Recall List > Go to Recare/Recall Settings
Note: You must have Administrator group permissions to edit these settings.
To set or edit Recare/Recall defaults:
- From the Recare/Recall Settings screen, select Edit Recare/Recall Settings. The editable fields become active.
- The This Practice Uses Recare/Recall setting is available for specialty practices that do not want to use Recare/Recall as part of their patient care workflow. Select Yes to ensure that all practice, patient, scheduling, and staff member features related to Recare/Recall are active and functional. Select No to hide these features from your interface.
- Select Set New Patients on Recare/Recall if you want new patients to automatically be placed on the Recare or Recall worklist. For more information, see How to Use the Recare/Recall List.
- For Recare Basis/Recall Basis, select whether procedures or appointment types are the trigger to determine which appointments are designated as recare/recall appointments.
- Define the default recare/recall cycle in weeks, months, or years.
- Enter the Procedure Code or Appointment Type based on the Basis selection.
- Select the Date Grouping (time range) defaults that determine due-date categories displayed at the top of the Recare/Recall List.
- For Email and Mail Reminders, select the correspondence templates to use when contacting patients on the Recare/Recall List.
- Click Save.
Recare/Recall Schedule Duration
To set the default appointment time on the Schedule for recare/recall appointments:
- From the Administration tab, select Scheduler > Schedule Settings > Edit Schedule Settings.
- For Default Recare/Recall Duration, select the default number of minutes for the appointments.
- Click Save.
For more information, see How to Manage Correspondence Templates, and How to Use the Recare/Recall List.
Please sign in to leave a comment.