The Transaction Audit report provides a record of all adjustments and their related transactions posted during the Financial Daysheet period, regardless of whether they are included in the main Daysheet reporting.
Note: Adjustments to locked (already processed) transactions are not included in the general reporting for that period.
This report is automatically generated and stored with the other core Financial Daysheet reports whenever the daysheet is closed.
- A summary page provides a breakdown of the various adjustment types that occurred during the selected period.
- Subsequent pages list posted adjustments grouped by type (Charges, Payments, Write-Offs) and subtype (Corrections, Removals).
- For each adjustment, related transactions are grouped together (e.g., original transaction, corrective adjustment, and new transaction), along with the transaction details.
As with all Daysheet reports, a live copy can be generated at any time for the current period.
To generate a Transaction Audit report from the currently open period:
- Select Location > Financial > Daysheet.
- Under Actions, click Print Transaction Audit.
To access Financial Daysheet reports:
- Select Location > Financial> Archived Daysheets.
- Use the Team Member and Closing Period filters to refine the list.
For more information, see How to Use the Financial Daysheet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.