Use the Manage Schedule View cog to configure your display for the Schedule Day View. These settings are user based, and remain in effect until they are changed.
To manage your settings:
- From the Location tab, select Schedule.
- Click the Manage Schedule View gear icon.
- Click Select Chairs to select which chairs to display.
- For the Quick Nav Basis, select Dental or Ortho, to determine the intervals you can quickly jump ahead in the Day View (e.g., when scheduling recall). Dental provides standard 1w/1m/3m/6m, while Ortho provides 1w/4w/6w/8w options.
- Select whether to highlight Unconfirmed appointments.
- Click Color Appts. by and choose Providers or Appt. Types. This determines whether the color strips displayed on appointment tiles are based on an appointment's primary provider or its type.
- Select whether to Show Block Booking Guidance to display any block booking templates assigned to the given date.
- Select Display Schedule Production Data to display cursory production data for the month, day, and for each chair. For more information on this setting, see How to View Production Forecasting Data on the Schedule.
Note: User permissions are required to access this feature.
- Select Prompt for Shortcall to be automatically prompted to book an appointment from the Shortcall list whenever canceling another scheduled appointment.
- Select Show Working Hours to display only the location's scheduled hours for that day, in order to enhance the view and reduce scrolling.
Note: This option does not apply when a multi-day schedule view has been generated, including Week View.
Keep the following in mind when planning your Schedule Day View display:
Maximize your browser at a resolution of at least 1440 x 900 (or larger) to help avoid vertical scrolling.
Standard 8-hour work days (including one hour for lunch) can help avoid vertical scrolling. To set location hours, select Administration > Scheduler > Location Schedule Planning.
If a provider is linked to a chair, and the provider’s working hours exceed the location’s working hours for the day, then the larger time window will affect the working hours displayed for the entire day. To set Provider hours, select Administration Tab > Scheduler > Provider Schedule Planning.
Limit Day View to 7 chairs to avoid horizontal scrolling.
For more information, see How to Select Chairs to Display in the Schedule for All Days or a Specific Day, How to Color Code Appointment Tiles by Provider, How to Create, Edit, and Apply Appointment Types, How to Create a Block Booking Template, and How to Use the Shortcall List.
Please sign in to leave a comment.