You can use the Location Settings window to designate a default clinical page to display when a user clicks View Clinical from the Patient Snapshot or Home page. For example, an Orthodontic practice can set the default to Orthodontic Clinical Summary.
You can use the Practice Settings window to associate Appointment Types with a default clinical page that is displayed when you start an appointment of that type. For example, you can set Perio appointments to begin automatically from the Perio Chart.
Note: You must have user permissions for the Administration tab and related functions.
Location Clinical Home Page
To set a default clinical home page:
- From the Administration tab, select Locations. (If your practice has multiple locations, select the location from the drop-down list.) The Location Settings window is displayed.
- Under Actions, select Edit Selected Location. The values become editable.
- Scroll down to Clinical Defaults, and select the home page to use for this location.
- Click Save.
Appointment Type Default Clinical UI
To update appointment types with a default clinical page:
- From the Administration tab, select Practice Settings > Appointment Types. The Appointment Types window is displayed.
- In the Name column, click on an appointment type you want to update. The Update Appointment Type window is displayed.
- In the Default Clinical UI field, select the default clinical page to be displayed when starting an appointment of this type from the Schedule Day/View or Waiting Queue.
- Click Update.