Sensei Cloud enables you to customize the Patient Ledger by highlighting transaction types by color, making them easier to identify at a glance.
Note: This is a practice-level setting that applies to all patients and users and requires the appropriate user permissions to configure.
To assign colors to transaction types:
- From the Administration tab, select Practice Settings > Financial Rules.
The Financial Rules settings are displayed.
- Under Actions, click Edit Financial Rules.
- Scroll to Transaction Type Visual Markup.
- In the Apply Color to Transaction Types field, click Yes.
- Select a Transaction Type, and then click the color for that type.
Note: You can accept the default colors.
- Click Save.