Use Sensei Cloud's Reports feature to generate customized Transaction List reports. Several reports are included to get you started: Last Month's Payments, Last Month's Write-Offs, Today's Financial Transactions, and Today's Payments. You can also create and save your own reports based on the specified criteria.
Note: Filter options enable you to customize the level of detail for the report, and are specific to the columns you select. For example, if you select Procedure Code, you can filter the results by Treatment Subtype, and so forth.
To create a new Transaction report:
- From the User menu, select Dashboard.
- Select Reports > Transaction List. The Transaction List is displayed with the most recently generated report on the screen.
- Click Select New Report. The Transaction Report & Correspondence window is displayed.
Note: The first time you access the Transaction List, this window is displayed automatically.
- Click Create New or Select Existing Report, and then select from the list. The Available Columns are activated for the selected report.
- Use the arrows to select the columns for the report, and then use the filters for each column to further refine the criteria.
- Click Run. Sensei Cloud generates the report.
Working With the Generated Report
Once the reports are generated, you can:
- Use the Applied Filter List to further refine the results.
Note: Corrected and removed transactions are hidden by default. Select the Include Corrected & Removed option to display these transactions.
- Print the report in .PDF format or export it as a .csv file.
- Save the report under a new name for future use.
- Make a copy of the report to define variations of a common report.
- Add to Favorites to promote reuse.
For more information, see Sensei Cloud: Exploring the Dashboard Recorded Class, Generating Reports section.