Scheduling Teledentistry Appointments Recorded Class
Sensei Cloud integrates with Microsoft TeamsTM, enabling you to schedule and launch live teledentistry consultations from your schedule. If your practice uses Microsoft 365TM as a business tool, you can enroll in Carestream Dental’s teledentistry solution. Once configured, you can create online meetings as part of the appointment booking process.
When a Teledentistry appointment is booked, an email is sent to the patient confirming the appointment, with a Join Session link. The patient does not require any special software or license. By clicking the link, the patient enters the virtual lobby for your online appointment, where you can admit them to begin the consultation.
To schedule the appointment:
- Begin scheduling the patient's appointment.
- Select the Teledentistry option.
- Select the appropriate procedure codes and enter the relevant information.
- Click Schedule Appointment. You are prompted to either log in or confirm your Office 365 account.
- Click Continue and verify your credentials. The appointment is noted on the schedule with Teledentistry indicators.
Sensei Cloud automatically sends a confirmation email to the patient with the link to access the appointment.
To begin the appointment:
When the appointment time arrives, the appointment card link is activated.
Click Start Online Meeting. Microsoft Teams opens the meeting.
For more information, see Sensei Cloud Teledentistry FAQ and How to Select Codes for Teledentistry Appointments.