Once a patient has agreed to an Ortho Contract, you can print it in .PDF format, obtain the signature, and scan the document into the patient's record.
Note: For more information, see How to Create an Ortho Contract.
To print and save an ortho contract:
- From the Patient tab, select Financials > Contracts. The Contracts window is displayed.
- Select a contract from the list and click Print Selected Contract. The Print Contract Window is displayed.
- To make changes to the contract before printing, select Edit This Document. Edit controls become active. Update the content and click Save Document.
- Click Generate PDF. A PDF is created for you to print for the patient to sign.
Note: Depending on your software, you might be able to obtain a signature directly in the PDF instead of printing it first.
- After the contract has been signed, you can scan or upload it to Patient Files (Patient tab > Patient Files > Upload File).
Please sign in to leave a comment.