Carestream Dental partners with Change Healthcare to provide the ePrescriptions service. When you enroll your practice in this service, a Clinician account is created for you with Change Healthcare. This account stores user permissions for issuing and authorizing prescriptions.
After your account setup is complete, you must set up Team Members and User Permissions in Sensei Cloud. Use the Prescribers permissions group to determine which non-administration team members can take action on patient prescriptions (Administration > Permissions > User Permissions). For electronic prescriptions, the ability to take action is determined by the ePrescriptions Credentials in the Team Member Settings (Administration > Team > Team Members). Permissions within Clinician are determined by your Change Healthcare user account configuration.
Note: You must have Administrator permissions to perform these tasks.
Team Member Settings
To set up team members for ePrescriptions:
- From the Administration tab, select Team > Team Members. Team Member Settings are displayed, with an ePrescriptions Credentials section at the bottom of the settings list.
Note: If the ePrescriptions Credentials section is not displayed, contact your Carestream Dental representative.
- Select a team member and click Edit Selected Team Member.
- Enter the ePrescriptions Username and Password set up for this user with Change Healthcare.
- Click Validate Credentials. The ePrescriptions Login Test window is displayed for the user with a notation of Login Success.
Note: If the validation is not successful, contact your Carestream Dental representative.
- Click Close.
- Click Save Team Member.
User Permission Settings
To set user permissions:
- From the Administration tab, select Permissions > User Permissions.
- Select Prescribers, and then click Edit Group Members.
- Select team members with permission to manage prescriptions.
- Click Save.
Note: Permission changes take effect when the user logs in the next time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.