Aligner Tracking Recorded Class
To set up new Orthodontic Aligner treatment:
- From the patient's Home tab, select Clinical > Orthodontic Clinical Summary.
- Under Actions, select Begin New Treatment.
The Begin New Treatment window is displayed.
- In the Treatment field, use the list to select consultation, Full Ortho Treatment, or initial.
- The Start Date field defaults to Today, but you can change this date if you are scheduling to begin later.
- Enter the Estimated Months of the treatment. The Estimated Completion Date is calculated automatically.
- Select Aligners, and then click Save. An Aligner Tracking section is added to the Clinical Summary.
- From the Clinical Summary's Aligner Tracking section, click Manage, or select Aligner Tracking from the Clinical menu.
The Aligner Tracking window is displayed.
- Under Actions, select Create Aligner Plan.
The Create New Aligner Plan window is displayed.
- Select Upper Tray, Lower Tray, or Both (same).
Note: If the recommended treatment is different for the patient's upper and lower arch, create separate aligner plans for each.
- Select the Aligner brand.
- Select the number of aligners to be used throughout the treatment, the rate of delivery of new aligners, and the interval for which they should be changed.
- Set the Tray options, and enter any notes.
- Click Save. The patient's Aligner Tracking window is updated with the new plan.
Use this window to select, manage, refine, and track the patient's plan.
- Use the Notes field to add clinical notes for the plan.
- View Legend:
- Click an individual aligner square for options: