Aligner Tracking Recorded Class
To set up new Orthodontic Aligner treatment:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Orthodontic Clinical Summary.
- Under Actions, select Begin New Treatment. The Begin New Treatment window is displayed.
- For Treatment, select an item from the list, or create a new treatment list item by typing it in the field and selecting Create 'xxxx'.
- Change the Start Date field if you are scheduling to begin later. The default is the current date.
- Enter the Estimated Months of the treatment. The Estimated Completion Date is calculated automatically.
- Select Aligners, and then click Save. An Aligner Tracking section is added to the Clinical Summary.
- From the Clinical Summary's Aligner Tracking section, click Manage, or select Aligner Tracking from the Clinical menu. The Aligner Tracking window is displayed.
- Under Actions, select Create Aligner Plan. The Create New Aligner Plan window is displayed.
- Select Upper Tray, Lower Tray, or Both (same).
Note: If the recommended treatment is different for the patient's upper and lower arch, create separate aligner plans for each.
- Select the aligner brand.
- Select the number of aligners to be used throughout the treatment, the rate of delivery of new aligners, and the interval for which they should be changed.
- Set the tray options, and enter any notes.
- Click Save. The patient's Aligner Tracking window is updated with the new plan.
Use this window to select, manage, refine, and track the patient's plan.
- Use the Notes field to add clinical notes for the plan.
- View Legend:
- Click an individual aligner square for options:
Please sign in to leave a comment.