Use Sensei Cloud's Reports feature to generate customized Patient List reports. Several reports are included to get you started: Clinical, Financial, Insurance, Marketing, and Referral, along with patient-centered options. You can also create and save your own reports based on the specified criteria.
When the reports are generated, you can print them to .PDF format, export to .CSV format, or generate email- or print-based correspondence to selected patients using the existing Correspondence templates functionality.
To generate Patient List reports:
- From the User menu, select Dashboard.
- Select Reports > Patient List.
- Under Actions, click Select New Report. The Patient Report & Correspondence window is displayed.
- Click Create New or Select Existing Report, and then select from the list.
The Available Columns are activated for the report.
- Use the arrows to select columns for the report, and then use the filters for each column to further refine the criteria.
- Click Run. Sensei Cloud generates the report.
Working With Generated Reports
After the report is generated, you can do the following:
- Print in .PDF format.
- Export as a .CSV file.
- Save the report specifications under a new name for future use.
- Make a copy of the report.
- Use the Applied Filter List to further refine the results.
- Send correspondence to the selected patients.
This feature uses the templates set up under Administration > Templates > Correspondence Templates.
To send correspondence using the generated list:
- Select patients to receive correspondence.
Note: Deselect patients in the list you do not want to receive correspondence.
- Click Send Correspondence. The Send Correspondence window enables you to prepare and verify the correspondence for the patients without exiting.
- Select from the following fields:
- Follow up by: Patient Preference, Email, or Letter
- Using Email/Letter Template: Email Template or Letter Template from the drop-down list
- If you need to edit the content of the message for a particular person in the list, such as adding a comment or reminder that is not relevant to the others in the list, use the arrows to scroll to that person, and select Edit This Letter.
Enter your changes, and then click Save Letter.
- After verifying the correspondence for the list, click Send All. Email-based correspondences are sent automatically, and a .PDF file is created for each letter-based correspondence. Copies are stored in each patient's Patient File List.
From the Reports window, click Manage Templates. Sensei Cloud displays the Correspondence Template window.
For more information, see How to Manage Correspondence Templates.