Use the Hard Tissue Chart in Planning mode to plan a patient's full or partial dentures.
Note: If the patient already has a Treatment Plan, you can add the procedure there.
To chart dentures in Planning mode:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Hard Tissue Chart.
- Select Mode > Planning, and then select a region or teeth.
Note: Selecting UA or LA displays an option to chart a Full Denture. Selecting a Left or Right region displays the option to chart a Partial Denture.
-- You can also chart a partial denture for a single tooth by clicking on that tooth's number.
-- You can use the Filter Procedures search field to filter the choices.
- Select Full or Partial Denture. The list of associated procedure codes is displayed.
- Select the code for the planned denture. The teeth are outlined in red (planned), and a clinical note is added for the proposed treatment.
Managing Denture-Related Treatment Plans
To manage the proposed procedures:
- Click the Pencil icon next to Unmanaged Procedures.
The Edit Unmanaged Procedures window is displayed.
- Click Edit Treatment Plan Details to make the Unmanaged Procedures' details editable.
- Use this window to:
-- Search for and add procedures from the selected procedure list.
-- Enter Tooth/Quad numbers and surfaces.
-- Mark a procedure as Complete.
-- Add a copy of a procedure.
-- Remove a procedure.
- Click Save Changes.