Use the Patient's Hard Tissue Chart in Current mode to document existing full and partial dentures.
To document dentures:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Hard Tissue Chart.
- Select Mode > Current, and then select the region.
Note: Selecting UA or LA displays an option to chart a Full Denture. Selecting a Left or Right region displays the option to chart a Partial Denture.
Note: You can also chart a partial denture for a single tooth by clicking on that tooth's number.
- Select Full or Partial Denture. The material options are displayed.
- Select the materials. You are prompted to confirm the missing teeth.
- Click Set As Missing. The Hard Tooth Chart removes the root and surface graphics for the teeth, and displays the crowns in green, to denote an existing condition.
For each tooth in this range, a separate Set As Missing clinical note is created, as well as the note for the range and type of denture.