You can use the View Charting History option from the Hard Tissue Chart to remove incorrect charting entries. This functionality is limited to certain types of charting events, such as existing appliances, or restorations and observed conditions. Removing an entry changes the status to Undone.
Note: Planned or completed procedures cannot be removed here, but can be corrected via adjustments to posted procedures in the patient's Ledger or Managed Treatment Plan interface.
Note: Some events cannot be removed until a dependent, successive event has been corrected, such as charted decay on a crown, if the tooth was subsequently extracted.
To correct a Patient Chart History:
- From the Patient Home tab, select Clinical > Hard Tissue Chart.
- Select a tooth or multiple teeth. The details are displayed for the selected anatomy.
- Click View Charting History. The history is displayed with an x control next to entries that can be deleted.
Note: When an item cannot be deleted here, the x is disabled, and a tooltip explains the reason.
- Click the x to delete the entry. The Hard Tissue interface is updated, and a new clinical note is created for the Undone event, with the date, time, and name of the user removing the entry.
Note: Events charted and corrected on the same day appear in the charting history, but do not retain clinical event notes displayed in the side panel.
- Click Reset Tooth Graphic to remove all entries from the visual display of the tooth. You are prompted to confirm this action.
- Click Yes to continue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.