You can print a copy of the day's appointment schedule/diary to include appointment details, patient information, listed procedures, and medical alerts.
To print the schedule/diary:
- From the Location tab, click Schedule (US) or Diary (UK).
- Make sure Day View is selected.
- Under Actions, select Print Schedule or Print Diary. You are prompted to select the preferred layout.
- Select Grid or List.
Note: The List format provides additional appointment details not displayed in the Grid format.
- Select one or more providers to include in the printout, or leave the default of All Providers.
- Click Print. A preview is generated in the selected format.
- You can adjust the settings, save as a .PDF file, or print a hard copy.