An existing claim must be cancelled before it can be resubmitted.
To cancel and resubmit an existing claim:
- From the Patient tab, select Insurance > Claims Management.
- Click on the claim line to expand it.
- In the lower-right, Click Cancel Claim.
- When the confirmation message is displayed, click Yes.
- Click Financials.
- Click on the procedure to expand it, and select Adjust this Charge on the far right of the procedure line. For more information, see How to Adjust Charge Posted In Error.
- Under Actions, click New Charge and enter the correct procedure.
- Under Actions, click Create New Claim.
(correct claim, corrected claim, denied, error)
Please sign in to leave a comment.