Use the Scheduler Settings to set the base time units for scheduling appointments. The base unit can be from 5 to 30 minutes. These units determine how time slots are displayed on the Schedule Day View, and are used to define the Duration default for Appointment Types.
To set default base time units:
- From the Administration tab, select Scheduler > Schedule Settings.
- Under Actions, click Edit Schedule Settings.
- Next to Base Time Unit, select the value to be the minimum unit of time for an appointment.
Note: Once set for a location, changing this value can impact how the duration of existing appointments and block booking templates are recalculated or displayed on the screen.
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to save your changes, or No to cancel.