You can customize the Schedule Day/View by color coding appointment tiles by provider. This enables you to easily identify the provider for an appointment when not using assigned chairs.
Note: You can color code tiles either by provider or appointment type. For more information, see How to Create, Edit, and Apply Appointment Types.
To color code appointment tiles by provider:
- From the Location tab, select Schedule. The Schedule view is displayed.
- Under Actions, select the Manage Schedule View gear icon.
- Select Color Appts. by, and then select Providers.
Appointment tiles display a strip with the provider's assigned color.
To assign a color to a provider:
- From the Administration tab, select Team > Team Members. The Team Member Settings are displayed.
- Select a team member from the list, and then click Edit Selected Team Member.
- Under Professional Information, click the color block for Assigned Color.
The Select Color palette is displayed.
- Select a color and click Save.
For more information, see How to Create or Edit a Team Member.