Scheduler setup functions are performed from the Administration tab. You must have user permission for this tab and the related functions.
To set up or edit default office hours:
- From the User menu, click Administration.
- From the Administration tab, select Scheduler > Location Schedule Planning.
- If your practice has multiple locations, select the location from the drop-down list.
- Select Default Office Hours in the lower-left panel. The current defaults are displayed.
- Click Edit Default Office Hours. The Default Office Hours window is displayed for the location.
- Enter or adjust the working hours for each day.
- Select Save Hours. Working hours are displayed in white on the Schedule Day/View, and non-working hours are gray.
Note: If a user schedules an appointment outside of working hours, a confirmation prompt is displayed.
For more information, see How to Edit Schedule Details for a Selected Day and the Sensei Cloud: Location Schedule Planning Recorded Class.