Note: For more information on how to create, manage, and update procedure codes and schedules, see How to Use Multiple Procedure Lists / Fee Schedules.
To increase office fees for procedures:
- From the Administration tab, select Procedures & Fees > Procedure List and Fee Schedule.
- In the for field, select the fee schedule you are updating.
- Use the filters and search field to refine the list for the type of fees you are updating, or use the Treatment Type field to display a particular subset of codes.
- To select all procedures in the list, select the Office Code checkbox at the top of the first column. Otherwise, manually select the procedures you want to update.
- Under Actions, select Edit Selected Procedures. The Edit (number) Selected Procedures window is displayed.
- Under the Fee column heading, select Adjust All. The Adjust Fee Amount for Selected Procedures window is displayed.
- From here you can:
- Select the % sign and enter a number to increase by that percentage, or
- Select the $ sign and number to increase by a dollar amount.
- Select the Round Fee to Nearest Dollar option if you want the updated fees to be set to full dollar amounts.
- Click Apply. The fee amounts are updated for the selected codes.
- Click Save Changes.
Printing Procedure Codes / Fee Schedule
The Procedure Code and Fee Schedule window contains an option to Print Selected Procedure. Use this option to create a report, in .PDF format, of the codes currently displayed and selected in the list. The title of each report will reflect the name of the list displayed in the for field at the top.