Allowance tables can be entered for Dental insurance plans.
To set coverage details and benefits by category:
- From the Administration tab, select Insurance > Plans.
- In the Coverage column, click Add or View to display the plan's Allowance Table Summary.
- Click Edit Allowance Table Details for this Plan. The Allowance Table is displayed.
- Under Actions, select the procedure from the drop-down Category list.
- Click Adjust Procedures.
- Check the options you want to edit:
a. Covered---Select Yes or No.
b. Deductible---Select Yes or No.
c. Copay amount---Enter a dollar amount.
d. Coverage Percentage---Enter a percentage.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: You can also access the Allowance table for a particular plan from the Update Insurance Plan window that is displayed when you click on the Plan name from the Patient Record or Home page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.