The Accounts Receivable Report displays all non-zero accounts by default.
You can use the filters on the left side panel to refine the list by Account Type (such as All Credit Balance or All Positive Balance) or narrow the list to a specific Doctor.
To print the Accounts Receivable Report:
- From the Location tab, select Financial > Accounts Receivable. The Accounts Receivable List is displayed.
- Under Actions, use the Filters to refine the view as needed.
Note: Accounts that are missing critical information (exceptions) or have discrepancies are marked with an orange icon. Hover your cursor over an alert icon to see what action is needed on the patient account.
--Click the patient's name to take action.
--To generate a list of Accounts with Exceptions, select the Show Only Accounts with Exceptions checkbox in the Actions panel.
--Select the Include Inactive Patients checkbox to include inactive patients in the list.
Note: Inactive patients are excluded from the list by default. If Include Inactive Patients is selected, inactive patients are displayed in the list with an orange alert icon.
- Click Print Current View. A .PDF version of the list is generated.
All Credit Balance Reports
Filter the list by All Credit Balance to show only patients that have a negative balance. Generating and printing a list of only the parties with a credit balance helps improve the workflow for issuing refunds.
- Click on a line item to expand it and display more information.
The Responsible Party name, address (if this information has been defined), and phone number are listed along with additional information such as the last payment, last appointment, and next appointment.
- Click Print Current View to generate a .PDF file of the list. The responsible party contact information is included in the Responsible Party column.