You can edit an existing appointment to:
- Add or remove procedures
- Add notes or reminders
- Update the status
- Change the location
Note: If your practice has multiple locations, you can schedule an appointment that is not the patient's preferred location. When this occurs, an icon is displayed on the appointment tile and next to the Location field to alert you. You can update the appointment to the preferred location, or continue scheduling at the non-preferred location. In those cases, you are prompted to confirm the action, and the icon remains with the appointment. (This feature must be enabled: Administration > Practice Settings > Notifications.)
- Change the appointment type
- Update Follow-Up and confirmed settings
- Update the duration and personnel assigned to the appointment
- Add procedures from a treatment plan
To edit an appointment:
- From the Schedule (US) or Diary (UK), click on an appointment to display the Appointment Details window.
- Click the Pencil icon. Appointment information is displayed.
- Edit the information as needed, and the click Update Appointment.