Using a Recare/Recall System Recorded Class
Use the Recare List (US) or Recall List (UK) list to identify patients on recare/recall whose next recare/recall appointment has not yet been scheduled. You can also use the Not on Recare/Recall filter to identify those patients and put them on a recare/recall schedule.
To access the Recare/Recall List:
- From the Location tab, select Appt Worklists > Recare/Recall List.
- Use the Filter List options to refine the list of patients displayed.
Note: You can click the column heads to sort the list by name, due date, provider, location, etc.
From this list, you can:
- Select a patient to expand details, contact the patient, schedule an appointment, or add a note.
Note: Patients remain on the list until their next recare or recall appointment is scheduled.
- When the list is filtered for Not on Recare/Recall, patient details include buttons to Schedule Recare/Recall (which places them on recare/recall) or Put on Recare/Recall which changes their recare/recall status.
- Select one or more patients in the list to send Recare/Recall Reminders.
Note: Patients without an email address are added to the Print Letters category. Patients with Email selected as their preferred contact method for recare/recall notifications (Patient Record > Recare/Recall Appointments > Preferred Contact Method) are added to the Send Emails category. The total selected for each category is displayed.
- Click Print Letters or Send Emails to access the corresponding Recare/Recall Reminder template for the selected patients.
- For more information on setting up these templates, see How to Manage Correspondence Templates. (Administration > Templates > Correspondence Templates > Recall Category)
- Click Export Recare/Recall List to generate a .CSV file of the list using the current filters.
- Click Go To Recare/Recall Settings to adjust the practice defaults.