To create a Walk-In appointment:
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Clinical Chart (EMR).
- Under Actions, select Start Walk-In Appointment. The Walk-In Appointment for window is displayed.
- Enter information in the fields.
- Select Start Appointment.
- Click Manage Appointment to perform the following:
--Modify scheduled procedures
--Add new procedures
--Mark procedures as complete
--Defer procedures to a Treatment Plan
--Complete the appointment
--Enter notes for checkout
- Click Add Note on a clinical event card to add a note, or select Add to Chart > Clinical Note to add a clinical note for the current day.
Note: Walk-in appointments can be made only for the current day.
See How to Track Visits with the Clinical Chart (EMR) for more information.