Product Enhancements and New Features:
Auto Posting of Completed Procedures
Per UserVoice customer requests, you can now enable the automatic posting of completed procedures and the creation of associated claims for US practices. When enabled, this feature improves the speed of your workflow by posting charges automatically whenever a procedure is marked Completed from the interface you are using to document the appointment (manage appointment, patient chart, treatment plans, and so forth).
When you enable this feature, you also have the option to choose whether automatic posting and claim creation occur directly, without prompting (Yes/Yes), or to retain the ability to confirm details before posting (Yes/No).
Note: For practices in the UK, Sensei Cloud does not create NHS claims using this feature, since claims are created before the work is complete.
To enable automatic transaction posting:
- Select Administration > Practice Settings > Financial Rules > Edit Financial Rules.
- Under Transaction Posting Rules, for Post on Completion, select Yes.
The second option is displayed:
- For Directly Post Associated Charge(s) & Create Claims (No Prompt):
- Select Yes to bypass prompts and the ability to edit details.
- Select No to retain the ability to view and alter details in the Post New Charges window prior to posting/claim creation.
- Click Save.
Note: Regardless of these settings, Sensei Cloud may still prompt you when required details or elements of a claim are not sufficiently defined.
For more information, see How to Auto-Post Completed Procedures.
Outstanding Treatment Plan Issue (UK-NHS)
Adjustments have been made to ensure that NHS practices can claim the maximal UDAs for a partially completed course of treatment that has been marked as Failed to Return (FTR). This calculation is based on the highest included charge band.
Defects and Small Enhancements
13 additional issues were addressed, including:
- An issue with band charges and UDA calculations for bridge-based items
- A reported problem with printing routing slips
- Adjusted fees not transmitting on claims and pre-authorizations
- Transmission of Taxonomy Codes and Site ID numbers on electronic dental and medical claims
- An issue causing separate claims to be created for each charge when the claims creation workflow was interrupted (cancelled and rebilled), or when charges were billed after the initial charge creation