Patient Files Recorded Class
Use the Patient Files window to upload or scan files into the patient's record, and to access, view, or download files that are already attached. Sensei Cloud supports TWAIN-based optical scanner integration, enabling you to scan documents directly into the patient's record.
To access a patient's files:
- From the Patient tab, select Patient Files. The Files window is displayed with a list of the patient's files.
- Select a file from the list. The File Details are displayed.
- From the File Details, you can select Preview File, Delete File, or Download File.
To upload a file:
- From the Files window, select Upload File. The Upload a File Window is displayed.
- Click Browse and navigate to the file you want to upload.
- Double-click the file to select it. The Name field is populated in the Upload File window.
Note: You can rename the file here, if necessary.
- Use the Notes field to add any additional information.
- Click Upload.
Sensei Cloud automatically detects any connected devices and prompts you to select your scanner.
Note: The Imaging Bridge must be installed to enable document scanning. If this is not installed, the Install Imaging Bridge option is active in the Actions panel. Select this to complete the installation. For more information, see How to Set Up Third-Party Imaging Integrations.
To scan a document:
- Place the document in the scanner and ensure it is powered on.
- From the Files window, click Scan Document. Sensei Cloud automatically detects any connected devices and displays the Scan Document window.
Note: If you are connected to more than one device, you are prompted to select one. The first time you launch a scanner, you are prompted to confirm. Select Always allow [address] to open links of this type in the associated app, and then click Open [link_name].
When the scanner is launched, the Properties window for the scanner is displayed.
- Adjust the settings and click Scan. When the capture is complete, a preview is displayed.
- Make any necessary adjustments, and then click Save Document. The document is saved to the patient's files.