This article details how to create a new user in Sensei Imaging and update the credentials in Sensei Cloud.
- Login to the Sensei Imaging Portal via yourportal.sensiimaging.com as an administrator.
- Once logged in, click on admin in the top right corner and click on users.
- Click on New User and enter your user details, ensuring to select the correct permissions. Make sure that the email address is correct as a verification email will be sent. If the email is not received please check junk folders and if using Microsoft based email system, please check: https://security.microsoft.com/quarantine.
- An email will then be received. Use the link in the email to log into your Sensei Imaging portal with your new account details.
- Sensei Imaging will prompt you to create a new complex password. Click on Reset when done. Remember this password as you will need to use it within Sensei Cloud.
NOTE: It is imperative that you continue the login process and acknowledge the licence agreement.
- Next, login to Sensei Cloud as an administrator and go to Administration by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Team > Team Members.
- Locate the team member that the credentials are to be linked to, click on them, then click Edit Selected Team Member.
- Navigate to Cloud Imaging Credentials, then enter the username and password set above.
- Click Validate Credentials.
The user should now be able to view Sensei Imaging within Sensei Cloud. If it does not validate first time, confirm the credentials within Sensei Imaging and try again.